HOW TO OPIMIZE YOUR MIXOLOGY PROGRAMS
Call Dress The Drink For Customized Blend & Garnish Programs- Optimal Pull-Rate!
1. Aromatic, edible and artistically appealing, fruits, vegetables, nuts and flowers have the power to punctuate, complement, clarify and elaborate on what’s happening in the glass. And now, at the height of the cocktail craze, so very much is happening in the glass that it’s imperative that produce garnishes be worthy cocktail accompaniments.
2. At the most basic level, produce garnishes should be edible, no bigger than the actual drink and act as an aromatic or as a flavor extension of the drink they adorn.
A. A drink’s appearance has a dramatic impact on its perceived value and marketability. A garnish can make a drink more attractive and appetizing without significantly increasing its cost.
B. Knowing which drinks require a particular garnish as well as how to prepare and present those garnishes is an important part of bartending. There are many drinks that are not complete without a garnish, such as Gin and Tonic without a squeeze or a Brandy Alexander without a sprinkle of nutmeg.
C. Many drinks have no right or wrong garnish. This flexibility affords the bartender an opportunity to be creative and transform something ordinary into the extra ordinary. An orange wheel or a DTD Orange Chip on the rim of a screwdriver, for example, can add flair to an otherwise common mixed drink.
3. DTD Non wasteful – indefinitely store in the pantry (shelf life) Maximizing Profit by Minimizing Waste
A. Shelf stable products reduce daily waste of excess fresh garnishes such as lemons, limes, etc.
B. Labor cost of cutting and toss waste
4. Reduce Your Over-Purchasing & Labor Costs – In making strides to prevent food waste, by introducing
Ultra-premium artisanal gourmet fruit chips and blends to replace or accent fresh cut garnishes.
5. Unique – one of a kind Wow factor is what it’s all about when pairing with DTD
A. Beverage Customized – Garnish Program
• Cocktails as Art – Creating a cocktail that has visual impact to accompany the premium flavor profile.
• The Time Factor – Creating cocktails that look as though they needed ten minutes to create, but in reality took just seconds.
• The Revenue Reality – Maximizing the enjoyment of the guest by providing them with an ultra-premium cocktail made from the best spirits, mixers, and gourmet blends and garnishes so that they order a second or third cocktail. Additionally, the experience they have will be remembered and this will result in increased patronage and positive word of mouth.
• The result: enhanced revenue.